I hadn't decided on setting a record by reading 15 books in a month. It just happened. After I read the first four books in about 10 days, I thought about reading more and more. So, as I finished a book yesterday, I realised that I read more in July than I read in the rest of the half year. I'm so happy that I utilised holidays in such a good manner. I reviewed many of the books that I read. So here's just a list of the books linked to the reviews.
1. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven.
2. Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan.
3. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart.
4. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan.
5. We the Animals by Justin Torres.
6. Just One Day by Gayle Forman.
7. The Buddha in the Attic by Julie Otsuka.
8. Franny and Zooey by J.D. Salinger.
9. Just One Year by Gayle Forman.
10. Just One Night by Gayle Forman.
11. The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway.
12. House of Cards by Sudha Murty.
13. The Mother I Never Knew by Sudha Murty.
14. Every Day by David Levithan.
15. Six Earlier Days by David Levithan.
Of these, 'We the Animals', 'The Buddha in the Attic', 'Franny and Zooey' and 'The Old Man and the Sea' are short novels. 'Just One Night' and 'Six Earlier Days' are novellas. The rest 9 are proper novels with interesting stories. I hope you love to read the reviews. How many books have you read in a month? Feel free to mention some unputdownable books in the comments below!